Cancellation policy

RESERVATIONS

- Fabrini da pra SA de CV will charge you with the 60% of the total amount of your stay as a deposit of your reservation by credit card. The remaining 40% balance must be paid in full at check in, in cash or by credit card.
- Reservations made 15 days before your arrival date will be charged 100%. This transaction is non-refundable in case of cancellation or modification.
- Once the 60% payment has been successfully received, we will send you an email confirmation within a period no longer than 48 hours. It is important bring copy of the booking confirmation as it will be requested at front desk during check in.
- In case the payment of the deposit has not been completed successfully, you will be contacted via e-mail to request your payment once again within the following 24 hours of being notified. In no response from their side and not complete the payment period specified, your booking will be canceled automatically.
- Payments made via bank transfer have an additional charge of 45usd per transaction fee concept.
- Once you paid the deposit for a reservation is deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions for reservations and cancellations.

CANCELLATIONS

- Cancellations made less than 15 days before the date of arrival, do not credit for any kind of refund (not applied for Holiday Season).
- Reservations can be modified 20 days before arrival; any change is subject to availability (not applied for Holiday Season).
- Cancellations made within Holiday Season (December 20 to 7 Jan) will be non refundable if canceled less than 30 days before your arrival date.
- Reservations withing Holiday Season (December 20 to 7 Jan) can be modified 20 days before arrival; any change is subject to availability.
- In case of cancellation or reduction of bookings made before 30 days days in Holiday Season) prior to arrival, will absorb a charge of 45 USD penalty of transaction fees for all refunds to apply.
- Reimbursement are to be made in a period of 5- 10 days after the acknowledgement in our end by a wire transfer.
- If there is any doubt regarding our policies or you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please contact us before making your reservation.
- There is no refund for early departure, neither in no
- show (when the traveler is not presented in the confirmed arrival date).
- In case of a hurricane or natural phenomenon announced by the state government in which we were forced to evacuate the premises of Maria Del Mar Tulum will be refunded the nights not occupied by the client because of the event and where to get it refunded reservations 100% payment. For other types of events that prevent the client could Maria Del Mar Tulum from their place of origin, the refund will apply as a credit for a future booking.
- There are no refunds for cancellations or changes in flights.
- Reservations made for one night are not refundable.

OTHERS OBSERVATIONS

- Our reception works from 7am to 11pm and our receptionists speak English and Spanish.
- We encourage our guests to hire a suitable travel insurance that protects in case of cancellations due to illness, canceled flights or emergencies.
- In the unfortunate event that a traveler ill during their stay, or they need to cut your holiday, hospital, medical, accommodation and transportation costs are the responsibility of the traveler.
- Pets are not allowed. .
- Guests at Maria Del Mar Tulum released from any liability in cases of suffer damages during an accident on their stay on the property.
- Maria Del Mar Tulum not responsible for providing special facilities or services to people with special needs.
- Maria Del Mar Tulum is not responsible by lost objects within the facility or in the cabanas. For safety, the hotel provides each room a safe to store your belongings. Similarly, we have a safe in the main reception area, which is available to all our guests.

Atte. Equipo María del Mar